This chia pudding recipe is filled with all sorts of good stuff: Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries and blueberries, chia seeds, almonds — and of course, Cookies & Creamy Shakeology.
All these fresh, delicious flavors complement each other to create a yummy chia pudding that you can eat at home, on the go, and at any time of day.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Talk to your Team Beachbody Coach or get a bag (or two!) here.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 0 mins
Total Time 4 hrs 5 mins
Calories 385 kcal
- ½ cup / 120 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Cookies & Creamy Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ tsp. pure almond extract
- ⅓ cup / 80 g reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup / 30 g fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup / 35 g fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped unsalted almonds
Add almond milk, Shakeology, chia seeds, and extract to a 16-oz. (450-ml) jar (or sealable container); stir until well mixed and no lumps remain. Seal jar.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
Top with yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, and almonds just before serving.
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
*Total Sugars 15 g, Added Sugars 5 g
Cookies & Creamy Chia Almond Berry Pudding
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Container Equivalents (Regular & Vegan)
2B Mindset Plate It!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.